July 20, 2009

Potty Training

We started potty training Jack last week and not by choice. I would gladly keep him in diapers than have to clean up all the accidents, but Jack decided that he doesn't want to wear diapers anymore. Jack loves to be naked. I have a hard time keeping a pair of chonies on him, and not only does he like to be naked but he thinks Jonah needs to be free as well. What a great older brother. Anyway, last night we were sitting down at the table for dinner. Jack was seated across from Josh (naked of course), when all of a sudden Josh calmly says, "he's peeing on me." I look under the table and see a stream of pee hitting Josh on his knee and running down his leg. I had to laugh, there was no stopping it. Jack just sat there eating as if nothing was going on. Lucky for Josh we had just come in from the pool and hadn't showered yet.

4 comments:

Arah Debra said...

Hilarious! I think it's so funny that he eats dinner naked. And I think it's even funnier that he peeped on Josh. What a funny kid!

Jennifer said...

I laughed so hard! Great story!

sladefamilyaz said...

Oh my gosh! I laughed hysterically at this. I could just picture Jack eating and carrying on as usual. Thanks for sharing!

jez said...

Tooooo funny! I'm glad Josh took it so calmly. Usually when that happens to me (which it has) I get up and start Squealing! Love the naked freedom!