July 7, 2009

Even underprivileged kids go to Disneyland

Well, we didn't go to Disneyland we went to Knott's Berry Farm. A couple of weekends ago Josh and I took Sophia and Jack to Knott's Berry Farm. Their hotel has a special and for $99 you get one night at the hotel plus two adult admission tickets. Jack was free and Sophia's ticket cost $19 at the hotel. It was a super great deal and we had so much fun. The hotel even has a fun water park next to their pool for the kids to play in. The weather was nice, we didn't have to wait for the rides which is a great thing when you have a Jack, we enjoyed Mrs. Knott's famous chicken dinner, and really had a great time. The next day before we headed home we went to Huntington beach and ran around a bit.

The entrance photo

So excited!

This was the first ride they went on and I was so nervous Jack was going to try and climb out.

They really liked climbing around on these rocks.

A favorite
Cowboy and an Indian

"Satan gave me a taco."

After seeing the kids faces how could we not pay the $10 for the photo. Josh and I couldn't stop laughing after we saw it.

Out cold.


building nothing


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I am so glad you re-joined blogging land. I love seeing you and the kidos, and Josh too. Is Knott's very exciting?

Teresa said...

That sounds wonderful! And the right price too. I LOVE the picture on that log right. That is so funny.

Melissa said...

Jennifer~ Me too! I hope to keep it up, and Knott's was exciting. For are kids ages it was perfect.

Gwen said...

WooHoo! Love it! Your photos and captions are awesome. What a cute, sweet family. I love you all tons.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA! I hope you open this first thing, cuz your card is late.

Gma/BBB

Unknown said...

The picture of Jack in dreamland says it all to me. That is when I know our vaction has been a success.
I was missing your family this week.Thanksgiving was so long ago.Thanks for the new pictures

sladefamilyaz said...

I've never been to Knott's Berry Farm. It looks fun. Loved the pictures.

Danny and Michelle Zamora Family said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I am just wondering who liked it more...parents or kids? Also I love the new look of the blog and the Font...super cute!