March 18, 2010

We made it!

The Josh Slade family has officially arrived in Salt Lake City, Utah, and we are SO excited to be here. I can't believe we've already been here for almost three weeks. We are still busy unpacking and getting settled in. Josh has been painting, tearing out carpet, and refinishing the hardwood floors for me. The living spaces are smaller than our old house so I am trying to figure out how to position my furniture and decide what pieces need to go in storage. We absolutely love our new place and our neighborhood. I can't wait to post pictures. We live in an area of SLC know as Sugar House. We are just around the corner from this cute little diner~
The Blue Plate

and a few blocks away from Sugar House park. It's 110.5 acres.

Sophia started school and has already made several friends. She is a Dilworth Dingo, and the school is about half a mile from our house. We really are happy to be back.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I want to come eat at the Blue Plate. Looks awesome. I am happy you are getting settled. Don't you have some birthdays coming up? Thanks for the update.

Danny and Michelle Zamora Family said...

yay! We can't wait to come see you for our annual trip. Keep the updates coming...I can't wait to see picts of the new house. I am so happy that Sophia loves the new schools and has friends...that makes the transition so much easier.

sladefamilyaz said...

Looking forward to more pictures! Glad y'all made it okay and are getting settled in.