January 5, 2010

Warning Massive Blog Update!

Now that you've been warned continue at your own risk! Starting back in November~

Pixies at the Hollywood Palladium. It was just like being in high school. We were up front general admission sweating, moshing, and singing at the top of our lungs.

Sean came home! I can report he hasn't changed a bit. Except for now he speaks Mandarin Chinese.
Jonah got a fat lip. That's peanut butter all over his mouth. Yummy!
Sophia rocked Quailwood's 1st Grade Christmas Program.
Her best friends parents surprised them with a fully loaded (strawberries and whip cream, sparkling cider, hot chocolate) limo ride to look at Christmas lights. They exchanged gifts and then were told they were going out for a nice dinner. Sophia was on cloud nine and told everyone about it for days. She loved the no seat belt rule.
Jonah and Jack got Uncle Sean, and Jonah got new p.j.'s. BTW ~ those were Sophia's so they got good use.
Christmas Eve/Jacob's reunion ~ 70 people ~ bodies everywhere
Over here
and here
Santa came
Jack really loves Santa
He has been pretending he's Santa ever since. He starts ho, ho, hoing from my parents room all the way down the hall and stairs, tells us merry Christmas and says with his little mouth cocked to the side here's your presents and he hands us an imaginary gift and then repeats it. One day he was doing this and Jonah was sitting in a chair where Santa sat as Jack approached Jonah got down for Jack then climbed back up onto his lap and Jack asked him what his name was said here's your candy and then pushed him off the chair.
Jonah did not like Santa, but I do like to torture my kids every once in a while
Sophia didn't mind Santa this year
Nativity ~ Stephen looks real excited to be wearing Josh's robe
Company's gone home time to get ready for bed and ornament stories
Jonah's digging the shower
Christmas is here, Christmas is here ~ Connie rocking her ornament story
Jonah put a bag around his neck and went around laughing at everyone during ornament story time.
Sophia with sweet baby Eleanor
Time to go to bed or Santa won't come
Christmas morning
Jack loved the Dum Dum's Santa brought
Jonah loved the whoopie cushion Santa brought. All three of the kids got one in there stockings. It's been a real gas around here. (Sorry I couldn't help myself) Sophia got a Nintendo DSi. She was soooo happy. Josh and I also have a lot of fun with it after she goes to bed.
Grandmother and Grandpa Jacobs gave the kids blankets and they really love cuddling with them.
Me and my girl
Josh loaded up the boys to go to the park in the.......
YODA! I'm glad it's still around. It's an awesome truck.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Loved the update Melissa! Not to wordy with a lot of pictures. That is the way blogging should be. I am curious to see more pictures of your sisters, but I may have to go elsewhere to find those. Your kids are adorable, and it sounds like you had a great Christmas!

Danny and Michelle Zamora Family said...

oh how much fun! I love the pictures and I want a DSI...I think Brady maybe getting one for his birthday or next year at christams. Danny got the New Mario game for the Wii and we play it when the kids go to bed...sometimes we fight but we both love it! Miss you guys.

Amanda said...

I L-O-V-E the updates!

Here goes, my Massive comments...

Pixies concert?! I'm sure you were both in heaven.

Yeah! for Sean being home! That 2 years seemed fast.

Jonah's fat lip is UBER (yes it's a word) fat! Wow. He is looking so big now. I know it's been months since we've seen you in person, but wow his looks have changed. In a good "he's so handsome" way.

Sophia, well I can't believe she's doing 1st grade Christmas concerts and I am sincerly jelous of her limo ride. I'm 28 and still haven't ever ridden in a limo. Lucky, lucky girl!

Christmas looks like it was a blast! Josh told us on the phone that Jack loved Santa... but I didn't know to what extent! I love the story of him being Santa for Jonah! HAHAHA! Love that kid!

Last but not least... I CAN NOT BELIVE THE YODA IS STILL GOING! Awesome!

I'm getting so excited to have you all close again! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to all that Amanda said.

The older Jonah gets, the more he looks like Josh and Jack. They all look so cute sittin' in the Yoda. Will Sean keep it?

Sophia looks so soft and pretty in every picture. Her personality jumps right out too. I LOVE her Christmas dress!

It is fun to see pictures of you all and the Thompson/Jacobs clan. The skype visit was awesome too.

Great blog entry. BBB

Anonymous said...

Miss you AWFUL! BBB

sladefamilyaz said...

Love these pictures, loved seeing y'all in January, and just love y'all in general!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm sexy little cotton knickers on her, I LOVE when a mum buys them sexy ones a man likes a sexy pair on a little girl when he takes them off to pleasure her, love that mum is playing with the boyscock in the tub I wish I could touch him