April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Sophia and Jonah!

This past month we celebrated Jonah's 1st birthday on the 18th and Sophia's 6th birthday on the 25th. We didn't do much on Jonah's actual birthday because I was busy getting us ready to leave to the beach the following day, and dealing with Jack who wasn't feeling well. On Sophia's birthday my mom, Josh, my niece Alison, and I all went to Sophia's class and handed out suckers. I also read a book Sophia chose from home, "The Best Pet of All." Later we went to my mom's and celebrated. We had a pinata made by her cousin John, and Sophia chose banana splits instead of cake. There was also a few gifts for Jonah. It was a fun day with family.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, you look so good in red!

Thanks for posting these and the last bunch. Love, love, love them.

BBB

Danny and Michelle Zamora Family said...

Melissa,
You are such an amazing Mom. Your kids (and Josh) are so lucky to have you. You always make everything so ordinary look so amazingly fun.
Happy Birthday Sophia and Jonah!

sladefamilyaz said...

Love all of the pictures!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Jonah and Sophia! We had so much fun visiting you guys!

jez said...

Oh this is killing me how big your kids are getting and Sophia is so beautiful! We need to get together soon before they are all grown up. I think Teague and Jack would be great friends. I'll try calling you again soon. Miss you guys!