February 21, 2009

Evil Monkey!

Sophia and her best friend Haley were playing today and this is what I saw in the hallway outside Sophia's bedroom door.
They told me that this was an evil monkey who hates pickles so they tied him up and put a big plate of pickles by him. Sophia put a pair of her panties around his mouth to keep him quiet. Apparently he had robbed Frenchy (one of Sophia's dogs), beat her up, and broke her leg.
Torturing the evil monkey. Sophia was holding his legs while Haley forced him to eat a pickle. Kids have such great imaginations. I love listening to them.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL! I am not the only one with crazy kids.

Amanda said...

HA! I love Sophia's imagination!

Tanya Quinn said...

I miss you guys so much! A lot a lot!

jez said...

LOL - this made me laugh SO hard! That is too funny!!!

Danny and Michelle Zamora Family said...

that is so funny...she has such an amazing imagination...she will surely have to do something creative when she gets older...she truely is amazing!!

sara said...

okay i know i'm WAY late to the party, but this post is hilarious. seriously, greg and i are just lying in bed cracking up reading this. awesome.